Data4Action Essentials Course
Module 01: OverviewIntroduction
Who Can Attend This Course?
What is Data4action?
How it Works?
Module 02: Survey DevelopmentDevices & App2 Topics|1 Quiz
Survey Design5 Topics
Survey Questions8 Topics
Assign Survey2 Topics
Module 03: Theme & OptionsSurvey Theme2 Topics
Survey Options11 Topics
Module 04: Survey TestingTest and Flow4 Topics
Module 05: Survey LaunchingSurvey Launching3 Topics
Module 06: Survey ResultsResults & Submissions6 Topics
Download Results4 Topics
Results Visualization6 Topics
Assign Surveys to Device
Data4Action Application (Version 2.6) now supports assigning multiple surveys to a single device. Ensure that your device has been authenticated by entering your Device Password into the Data4Action App.
You can add or remove devices at any time. There are no restrictions on adding and removing devices after publishing survey. Follow steps to add/remove devices from your survey builder account. Follow below instructions to assign survey(s) to device.
- Click on Devices Tab
- Tick the Checkbox next to one or multiple surveys you wish to assign
- Select the Assign Survey button from left side sidebar
- Choose the Survey you want to assign to device
- Click on Assig Surveys button
- Open the Data4Action App on your device
- From Admin Tab, click on Download Survey button and choose your survey you want to download
- Select the Run Current Survey button to view survey and fill
If you want to delete a device from your Survey Builder Account, follow the below steps:
- Click on Devices Tab to see your authenticated devices
- Tick the Checkbox next to device you wish to remove
- Click the Remove Device button from left side sidebar
- If you assign a survey in Edit Mode to your device, Data4Action automatically switches the survey into Test Mode.
- If you do not see your device, refresh browser to get updates.
- Make sure to authenticate your device before assign surveys. Only authenticated devices appear in device management tab.