Back to Course
Data4Action Essentials Course
Module 01: OverviewIntroduction
Who Can Attend This Course?
What is Data4action?
How it Works?
Module 02: Survey DevelopmentDevices & App2 Topics|1 Quiz
Survey Design5 Topics
Survey Questions8 Topics
Assign Survey2 Topics
Module 03: Theme & OptionsSurvey Theme2 Topics
Survey Options11 Topics
Module 04: Survey TestingTest and Flow4 Topics
Module 05: Survey LaunchingSurvey Launching3 Topics
Module 06: Survey ResultsResults & Submissions6 Topics
Download Results4 Topics
Results Visualization6 Topics
Lesson 7, Topic 4
Upload Custom Footer
Before uploading custom image to your survey, you need to consider image dimensions to show image properly on your device.
- For iPad surveys we recommend you upload a footer image with dimensions of 768 pixels wide and 91 pixels high.
- The maximum upload file size allowed is 2 MB.
- The maximum width and height of 3200px.
- To display images across the full width of the screen without white spacing, upload images in the recommended sizes select the “Best Fit” checkbox.
- Survey changes can only be made in Edit Mode. If necessary, switch the survey to Edit Mode.
Follow below steps to switch between the phone and tablet preview
- Go to Surveys Tab
- Select Survey you wish to add footer image to
- Go to Survey Footer Image section
- Click the Upload button under the default Image.
- Select Image button from the Upload Footer Image pop up window.
- Select your image from your computer.
- Crop image and click the Save Image.
- From Setup screen and click Save button on top of the page at right side.